Mother & Baby Bump Pilates /
Mother & Baby Pilates
Two Brand New Wonderful Classes starting In September, 2021
Mother & Baby Bump Pilates
Safe Work Out Exercises Prenatal Mat, Fitness Ball, Small Hand Weights, Theraband and Stretching.
One of the wonderful things about this Pilates class is for you to meet other likeminded mothers and mothers to be.
You know you need to work out, but unsure which exercises are safe.
You are feeling tired, nauseous and aches and pains are starting to creep in.
Your body is going through changes that you have never experienced before and you feel like a different person.
There is so much to be done before your bundle of joy comes into this world, but looking after yourself should be at the top of your list :)
Miss Samantha is here to help, having experienced the wonders of the body forever changing each day and the unforgettable Pelvic Girdle Pain. She will be able to guide you through whatever, you need that suits your changing body at each stage of your pregnancy.
The Benefits of Antenatal Pilates:
Be Healthy, fit and Strong
Reduced risk of Aches and Pains
Prevent Pregnancy related Injures
Help with Pelvic Girdle Pain (SPJ) and (SIJ)
Strengthens and Stretches the muscles
Improve Core and Pelvic Floor
Quicker healing Post Birth
Increases energy levels
Improves sleep quality
Improves general wellbeing and confidence, making you feel good
Educates you about the changes to your body
* If you have never done Pilates before it is better to start this class in your
2nd or 3rd trimesters
* Please bring plenty of water to avoid dehydration
* Please bring your own Mat and if you have a Pilates Ball and Theraband you are more than welcome to bring this along too
(We do sell Mats and Therabands in our SBSD Dance Shop)
Mother & Baby Pilates
This class is designed with you in mind, postnatal recovery is your journey
and it's never too late to start and what a better way to start with your little one.
One of the wonderful things about this Pilates class is for you to meet other likeminded mothers,
not to have to worry about childcare and for you to be able to fit in some fitness.
Miss Samantha will work at a comfortable, safe and gentle pace for everyone creating a warm and
friendly atmosphere for you to feel relaxed. If you need to attend to your baby during the class this is absolutely fine.
The Benefits of Postnatal Pilates:
* Reduces and prevents backache
* Aids healing of Diastasis Recti (abdominal separation)
* Improves deep core muscles
* Strengthens the pelvic floor muscles weakened by pregnancy
* Helps gain muscle tone and flexibility
* Increases energy levels
* Improves sleep quality
* Improves general wellbeing and confidence, making you feel good
* Educates you about the changes to your body
* Babies are welcome from 6 weeks* until they are crawling
* If you have a new crawler who would be happy to stay close to you, please bring some toys to keep them entertained
* Following a caesarean it is advised to wait between 10-12 weeks, however if you feel ready at 8 weeks and your GP has approved for you to exercise sooner then you are more than welcome to join
* Please bring your own Mat and if you have a Pilates Ball you are more than welcome to bring this along too
(We do sell mats in our SBSD Dance Shop)
Click Video to Play